Bungie has spent two or three-month prodding highlights for one week from now’s Destiny 2 update 1.1.4. Initially delineated in a guide discharged toward the finish of January, update 1.1.4 (referred to casually as the “Go Fast Update”) will be the harbinger of some of Destiny 2’s greatest adjusting changes since dispatch. Basically, the advancement group selected to buff everything. Capacity cooldowns will be quicker, weapons will be all the more capable, and Crucible changes are coming that will give Destiny 2 the much additionally fulfilling sentiment playing the principal game. They’ve even expanded base development speeds with the goal that strolling, run, and by and large getting around won’t be as moderate any longer.
There’s sure to be a full novel fix notes when Destiny 2 update 1.1.4 hits on Tuesday, however, Bungie gave a little secret of things to come. The Go Fast Update will incorporate rehash decrease mechanics, speedier watch guide actuation, and will settle some little however remarkable issues.
- When playing strike or Crucible exercises, “rehash decrease” will be acquainted with keep players from playing a similar strike or cauldron outline times in progression
- Intriguing redundancy lessening will keep players from getting the same Exotic reward numerous circumstances in succession from Exotic engrams (Players can even now get rehashed Exotic prizes from Milestones and different sources)
- Increased the max power handicap from 40 to 45 on the Nightfall Challenge Card
- The timer to activate patrols has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second
- Fixed an issue where players could be prevented from reaching the boss encounter of “A Garden World”
- Fixed an issue where some Emblems were not displaying what statistic they track
- Fixed an issue where applying or previewing a shader on an item would return players to the top page of the shader inventor
Update 1.1.4 will likewise present one of a kind Nightfall Strike rewards. The people group selected to keep these prizes as a shock and Bungie respected that demand, so there’s no telling what they may be. Before (Destiny 1 time), novel Strike rewards have been the two weapons and reinforcement. The Nightfall novel rewards in Destiny 2 have an opportunity to drop by finishing any Nightfall action, with Challenge Card modifiers (presented in a months ago update 1.1.3) expanding your odds of getting one. Every particular strike will have a one of a kind reward joined to it, giving players a shot at one particular thing for each week. Bungie made it clear that these will be hard to get and truly uncommon drops.