DasVergeben is an especially prestigious leaker in the battling game group, having accurately spilled data about Injustice 2, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and different titles. Presently he’s back with new data on the up and coming Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 2 DLC, in spite of the fact that it originates from an unexpected source in comparison to common, so take it with a grain of salt.
The source says that the second period of DLC will highlight eight new characters. Excitingly, a few female fighters will go to the program including Videl and Kale. Other supposed characters incorporate Tapion, Gogeta, Muten Roshi, Raditz, Zarbon, and Cabba. The hole additionally says that the main period of DLC will be out by July 2018.
Dragon Ball FigherZ Season 2 leak
- Season 2 DLC was just finished planning and they started translating the paperwork the day before they got fired.
- The character packs were as follows, the first will be out before the end of the year. Season 2 according to them will be:
- Tapion and Gogeta
- Muten Roshi and Videl w/ Great Saiyaman
- Raditz and Zarbon
- Cabba and Kale w/ Caulifla
- Season 1 DLC (Broly, Bardock, Normal Goku, Normal Vegeta, Vegito Blue, Merged Zamasu, 17, and Cooler) will all be out by July from what they know.
It’s essential to take note of that DasVergeben said to regard this as gossip and with a grain of salt. His reputation in the past has unquestionably been right on the money, yet he clarifies this isn’t his standard source, and that he hasn’t possessed the capacity to affirm everything.
Moreover, this is what Mark Julio, who fills in as a group guide for Bandai Namco, needed to say in regards to the assumed hole over at the battling amusement gathering 8 WayRun:
Hello, simply needed to state the purported ‘leaker’ is influencing stuff to up. lol. Try not to trust all that you see on the web.