Koei Tecmo has discharged another title refresh fix to Dynasty Warriors 9 that overhauls the game to variant 1.05. Two or three features in this new fix are that they’re at long last including another thing that gives you a chance to redistribute update indicates that have been connected stepped up characters and that you have another choice to skirt the officer experience scenes amid fights.
Koei Tecmo Has Provided The Dynasty Warriors 9 Update 1.05 Patch Notes Below:
- The maximum values for “Attack”, “Defense”, and “Health” have been raised.
- Added a feature that allows you to reset your Upgrade Points by using the new item “The Book of Musou”.
- Certain enemies will now drop the item “The Book of Musou” on the difficulty level “Chaos”.
- Added a feature that allows you to set whether you want to view “Officer Encounter Scenes”.
- Changed the order in which “Accessories” and “Gems” are sorted.
- You can now select your attack target even when the “Counter Assist” option is set to “On”.
- Improved the movements of armies.
- Corrected an issue in which enemy soldiers would appear from some allied bases.
- Corrected an issue in which items would not be dropped.
- Corrected an issue in which Chapter 2 – “Invitation to a Scenic Spot” could sometimes not be completed.
- Corrected an issue in which, after completing Chapter 5 – “Battle of Xinye”, the route was not displayed correctly.
- Corrected an issue in which Chapter 8 – “Break Through Hanzhong” could sometimes not be completed.
- Corrected an issue in which the marker indicating that a new item has been obtained was sometimes not displayed when collecting “Accessories” and “Gems”.
- Corrected an issue in which reinforcements would not appear as a result of the order missions were completed in.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
The Dynasty Warriors 9 Update 1.05 is Available now.
Source: Koei Tecmo