Ghost Recon Wildlands update
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.19 fix notes are presently accessible. The most recent fix for Ubisoft’s open-world shooter is really intended to settle a smashing issue that was caused by the Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.18. Ubisoft said they were exploring the issue prior this week, and that they “have pushed an update live for PS4 and PC that should resolve the slamming issues affecting a few players.” The update isn’t accessible yet for Xbox players, yet they said it’ll be coming “soon.”
you can check out the extensive Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.19 patch notes below:
We have introduced three new classes: Trapper, Stalker, and Guerrilla. All of them are available through the Season Pass and the Ghost War Pass, and can also be purchased with Prestige Credits.
The Trapper is a Marksman that has both a passive ability and an active one. The passive ability permanently marks downed enemies on the HUD and map for all teammates. His active ability lets him place knock-out gas traps from a distance, damaging and stunning enemies that enter their area of effect.
The Stalker is a Marksman class that has two passive abilities. Enemies beyond a certain distance will not hear her shots or see any sound markers. Also, enemies marked by the Stalker do not receive any notification, as long as no other players mark them. These abilities allow the Stalker to quietly follow her prey from long-range before silently taking them out.
The Guerrilla is a Support class with a drone that can shoot smoke grenades. All players inside of the smoke radius are occluded, meaning they become unmarked if they were marked, and additionally, drones, aiming or binoculars cannot mark them. The smoke can have many tactical uses, from creating a safe cover to reviving downed teammates and to temporarily blinding an enemy sniper.
We have added two new maps, Refinery and Cliffside, to the Extraction game mode. Both of these maps are now available in Quickplay, Ranked, and Custom Matches.
This industrial factory is the largest cocaine lab in Bolivia. With a large defender area and multiple pathways, this map allows for varied gameplay and extraction approaches.
Once a Rebel stronghold, this village is now under the watch of the Santa Blanca. With tall buildings and snipping vantage points, Cliffside offers new tactics for Extraction mode.
We have introduced a new feature that allows players to vote for one of three possible maps, each from a different game mode, at the start of every new match. The voting process only takes 15 seconds, and players can see details for each map, including game mode, time of day and weather settings. Map voting is available for both Quickplay and Ranked.
GHOST WAR UPDATES
- Tech: The Tech’s jammer will not appear on the HUD for the enemy team anymore, as this was giving away the Tech’s position. Now the Tech can safely place a jammer without being exposed.
- Mine Defusing: We have introduced the ability for players to defuse enemy mines. By approaching the mine while prone, the mine’s detonation range is reduced, allowing you to safely get closer to the mine until the “defuse” prompt appears. Defusing a mine will remove it without alerting its owner.
- Ruins Map: We have reworked the Ruins map to improve its balance. The playable area has been expanded, we added more cover for crossing certain key locations and we relocated most objects on the map, including the spawn locations.
- Institute Map: We changed the Attackers spawn position to add more variety to the map, and moved the hostage cages closer to each other so the Defenders team can move faster from one hostage to the other.
- Penalties: Penalty timeouts have been reduced, as they were too long and severely punished players who were experiencing connection issues.
- Prestige Credits: There was a big discrepancy between players with high Prestige level and players with low Prestige level, concerning the amount of Prestige Credits they earned per level-up. To address this, we now award a flat value of 215 Prestige Credits, no matter the Prestige level (the total sum remains the same). We also gave players the extra amount of Prestige Credits they should have earned with this new system in place so that everyone now has the correct amount.
- New Tutorial Info: Our tutorials have been updated to include changes to existing features and the introduction of our new classes. Knowledge is power, so make sure you read them!
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.19 Have Covered Many other fixes but we can only afford the mentioned points above.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.19 is now Available.