Prior today, Bandai Namco uncovered that the new One Piece World Seeker will occur on Jail Island. The island, once known as Jewel Island because of its minerals, has offered an approach to Robbers, Pirates, and different Invaders, making the World Government advance in and recover arrange. At the point when the game begins, players will land at the island and need to reveal a dull mystery that is by all accounts assuming control over the island.
Some of the newly confirmed One Piece World Seeker locations:
- Saloon – Where the pirates and other ruffians like to gather. Might be a good spot to gather information?
- Mines – Here you can find beautiful dungeons filled with adventure and treasure in equal parts!
- Broadcasting Tower – These towers give off broadcasts but they are unusually large.
- Downtown – To think you can even run around an environment like this!? And look, Nami is here too!
- Valley – With lush greens as far as the eye can see, the valley is a great spot to take in the sights.
- Fortress – This looks like an exact copy of Impel Down, the great prison! It’s a completely modern looking facility with machines all over!
How Bandai Namco describes the new One Piece World Seeker:
Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates return in a fresh out of the plastic new experience that places players in Luffy’s shoes as they fight and investigate a far-reaching new world loaded with palaces, ranches, urban communities, shorelines and the sky is the limit from there. ONE PIECE World Seeker encapsulates the adored arrangement and lets ONE PIECE fans and new players swing enthusiastically and encounter Luffy’s intense gum-gum capacities, including the gum-gum rocket, elephant Gatling, and gum-gum UFO.
One Piece World Seeker is set to launch sometime in 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.