Rainbow Six Siege update 1.47 discharges today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The fix already discharged on PC not long ago, and it settles a huge amount of issues. For instance, players will never again “lose access to Operator from Starter Edition groups when acquiring Standard Edition.” There are a huge amount of different fixes that are nitty gritty beneath.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.47 patch notes below:
- Fixed – The operator can be invisible for all users or have a different BDU equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment.
- Fixed – All equipped weapon skins, charms, uniforms and headgear (except those awarded by the Season Pass) are reset to default after losing connectivity.
- Fixed – R6 Credits are not received after buying them from Shop.
- Fixed – The Starter Pack discount pop up for Blitz cannot be closed.
- Fixed – Player lose access to Operator from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition.
- Fixed – The play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 join the squad.
- Fixed – The Gold Skin for Hibana’s P229 is corrupted.
- Fixed – Text overlaps the preview Operator image in Highlights tab from the Shop Menu.
- Fixed – While wearing the Sidewinder Elite uniform, Ash’s eyes will be slightly misaligned in the MVP screen.
- Fixed – When the Hostage is DBNO before escort, there is no “revive” icon or timer.
- Fixed – Occasionally, in poor network conditions, Hostage can remain stuck if it enters DBNO while being pick up by a player.
- Fixed – He Grunt Chibi is stuck to the magazine while reloading.
- Fixed – Drone can be placed inside walls of plane from 3F cockpit stairs on Plane. (Rainbow Six Siege)
- Fixed – During the intro cinematic, the hands of the right-most operator will be misaligned with the weapon.
- Fixed – If a player leaves the sessions during the transition from Part A to Part B, shaders do not load properly
- Fixed – Buck cannot refill his Skeleton Key while holding the secondary weapon.
- Fixed – Outbreak Collection icon is missing from Ash’s Operator Card when equipping the Black Viper Elite.
- Fixed – Incorrect victory pose model is shown for the Ash Black Viper Elite in the Collection menu. (Rainbow Six Siege)
- Fixed – Some operators have the Outbreak load out in the Operator screen.
- Fixed – The Outbreak Collection button does not work.
- Fixed – Operator’s voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English.
- Fixed – After using all the ammo on the turret, it can’t be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality. (Rainbow Six Siege)
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.47 is set to launch March 22, 2018.